We make Custom made curtains to ensure the perfect fit over your windows and doors. Curtains are a great window covering solution to bring warmth and softness to your home.
If made and installed correctly Curtains can be one of the most effective ways of reducing heat loss throughout your home. By using a quality thermal lining which is sewn-in separately the cold air becomes trapped between the layers of fabric preventing cold air from getting into the room and warm air escaping.
By sourcing fabrics from leading fabric suppliers such as Warwick and James Dunlop Textiles we have almost unlimited variety; from plain fabric, striped fabric, patterned fabric to children’s prints the possibilities are endless.
To ensure your new curtains fit correctly measure the width of the window plus 300mm – 400mm. This will ensure your curtains will comfortably cover your window. When fitting your track or pole place it approximately 150mm above your window recess and centre it ensuring you have 150 – 200mm on either side of the window.
- All Pleats can be used on different window types.
- All our Curtains are custom made to ensure the perfect fit for you.
- We can source your curtain fabrics from all fabric outlets including James Dunlop and Warwick.
- Our Standard lining is a Three Pass thermal blockout lining from James Dunlop– Satinline; this lining reduces heat loss whilst also being 100% Blockout.
- We can also supply and install your curtain tracks.